Hire BigCommerce Developer – Incredible progress have been noticed from last decade in Bigcommerce because of its customer preference focused themes and amazing value proposition by offering multiple features from development to designing. All these tremendous facilities makes BigCommerce the finest E-Commerce Platform. Following could be the requirement for hiring Ecommerce Developer but our main focus is to talk about BigCommerce Developer.
You will be looking for the following skillsets while searching for the talented developer for your business whether you’re an agency looking or having own business eCommerce business.
Following will be the responsibilities of an E-commerce developer while working for your online website.
He will be responsible for the design, layout, and maintenance for various websites. This position involves an in-depth understanding of both graphic design and computer programming. He will work closely with the Graphic Design and Marketing team to keep websites up-to-date and prioritize needs to improve site performance and enhance user experience.
Essentials to search in an ideal profile of an Ecommerce developer.
- Years of experience in managing large-scale websites, e-marketing, and advertising.
- Strong understanding of, including industry best practices of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take direction and collaborate with the team.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, poised, and composed under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A strong working knowledge of and experience with UX design, brand development, interactive design, and creative process.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD or Figma.
Must have skills
- Expertise in Mobile Responsive Design
- Content creation knowledge, with information of basic product descriptions like finding erros or typos after reviewing the content of the wesite.
- Extensive experience working with solutions for E-commerce, such as Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, etc.
- Must possess basic knowledge of NGINX web servers, Linux,and Apache.
- Must be exposed to hosting technologies and webhooks integration.
- Working knowledge of functional and technical SEO.
- Experience in Applications Development, API Integration, Web Design, Template, Platform Plugin, Website Migration and most important website optimization
Now let’s talk about the essential requirements if we need to hire the BigCommerce focused developer. Following will be the responsibilities of BigCommerce developer while working for your online website
Essentials to search in an ideal profile of BigCommerce developer
- BigCommerce Developer will be accountable for executing all the phases of the software development life cycle beginning that start from the requirement examination till the bug fixing.
- He will need to support phase of various minor of B–to–B and B–to–C apps.
- He must able to understand the functional specifications and requirement.
- He will be developing and integrating APIS in BigCommerce platform.
- Should have sound practical knowledge of quality OOP and modular programming.
- Must able to understand the MVC design patterns and frameworks.
- Developer will be designing and creating relational databases such as MySQL.
- He will ensure foolproof performance of the deliverables while coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
- Must able to align ecommerce strategies with business goals.
- Will be expected to install and build implementations of BigCommerce.
- Analyze and optimize core commerce functionality and database.
- Will be resolving issues and providing feedback to BCs developer communities as per the requirement.
- Work closely with client teams to ensure integrations with client’s systems.
- Will be responsible for providing standard reporting and export data into dashboards of clients.
Must have skills
- Experience in BigCommerce development theme customization, custom code, etc
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing eCommerce storefronts and building back-end cloud-based services
- Hands on expertise in Big Commerce platform.
- Strong expertise working with REST API and microservice architecture.
- Should have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.