QuickBooks Error 6123 0 happens when you attempt to open the company file. Error Code – 6123, 0 may likewise be experienced when you attempt to open a file directly from the network or reestablish the backup. We’ll walk you through with the basic strides to fix this error code.
Foundations for QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
- QuickBooks company file is harmed
- Issue with have server where your file is found
- Hostile to Virus is impeding your QuickBooks desktop file
- Your Windows is harmed
- Firewall settings ruin to open QuickBooks company file
5 Simple Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
Stage 1: Remove exceptional character from the File
- Guarantee that the company file name should be under 30 characters
- The company file does exclude any uncommon character or space
Stage 2: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and go to your downloads by squeezing CTRL+J
- Under your downloads list click on QuickBooksToolsHub.exe
- Click Yes to permit this application to make changes
- Now click on Next to install it and afterward click Yes again for tolerating the permit understanding
- Click on Next and afterward Install (It might take some time)
- When the installation is finished click on Finish
- Now open QuickBooks Tool Hub (Icon will be accessible on the desktop)
- Under Company File Issues tab click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Peruse your QuickBooks company file
- Decide to Check your file and network
- Click Continue
- Enter your Admin Password and click Continue
- It might require some investment to investigate your company file
- At that point it might ask you where your company file is put away pick the choice as indicated by your file location (Server or Workstation) and afterward click Next
- At the point when fix is finished select QuickBooks company file from the given rundown
- Now click Open QuickBooks
- On the off chance that your file is as yet unfit to open. Reboot your PC and afterward attempt to open QuickBooks desktop.
- On the off chance that you effectively open the company file try to make a backup first or if a similar issue actually exists kindly follow the underneath steps or reach one of our specialists.
Stage 3: Run Quick Fix my Program
- Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- When the program is totally installed
- Go to Program Problems tab and click on the Quick Fix my Program
- It might require some investment to run
- When finished, resume QuickBooks Desktop
- Subsequent to following the over two stages if a similar issue actually exists kindly proceed with the underneath steps.
Stage 4: Disable antivirus software impermanent
There could be a likelihood that your antivirus software might be causing QuickBooks Error Code – 6123,0. Handicap the antivirus software impermanent may assist you with opening the company file.
Stage 5: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
- Uninstall QuickBooks
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Press Windows+R keys together and it prompts you for a Run box
- Type into the Run box Control Panel
- Select Programs and afterward Programs and Features
- Select QuickBooks from the given rundown and click Uninstall
- Reinstall QuickBooks
- After effective uninstall of QuickBooks it’s an ideal opportunity to reinstall it back. You can reinstall QuickBooks utilizing Clean Install Tool or you can find out about complete uninstall and reinstall of QuickBooks for Windows.
Subsequent to following all the above you’ll presently don’t confront QuickBooks Error Code 6123,0