7.8 C
New York
Saturday, December 2, 2023

How To Immigrate Your Spouse To Australia From India

- Advertisement -

There are many people who migrate to Australia on Permanent Visa as a single applicant. They want to take some time to establish themselves well in a foreign country. When everything starts to pick up, they want to bring their family then. In some other cases, the migrants get married and want to take his/her spouse to the new country. In such a situation, people consult with the Australia Immigration Consultants In Delhi to know the process.

Australia arranges a point-based migration program as the country needs skilled workers to strengthen the economy. As the quality of work, the opportunity to work, an excellent environment, and ideal infrastructure; many talented skilled workers take interest to migrate to the country. Once they themselves establish successfully, it is the time to bring their respective spouses to the country.

Here are the ways to bring your partner to Australia:

As the single applicant, Australia PR visa has better scope for career opportunities, there are thousands of applicants who take the assistance of the Australia Immigration Consultants In Delhi to apply for it. After that when you want to take your spouse, you have to know that whether there is a sponsor for your spouse to the country or you will sponsor by yourself.

What will be the right visa category?

- Advertisement -

There are many spouse visa categories of Australia depending on the location, relationship, and visa category of the sponsor. If you are an Australian permanent resident or citizen, then for the spouse, Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309) is applicable.

What is the Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309)?

This Partner Visa Subclass 309 has been made for the spouse or de facto partner of the Australian Permanent residents. Most importantly, while applying for the visa, the partner or spouse should stay outside of Australia at that time.

The eligibility: When you will apply for the visa, you must be married or in a de facto relationship with the person who is either he/she is a Permanent Resident of Australia, Citizen of Australia, Eligible Citizen of New Zealand. The applicant should not be within Australia in the time of application submission.   

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles