In case you have come across “QuickBooks-application with revoked certificate” in QuickBooks, when you try to sync QuickBooks with a third-party application, need not to worry, as this post will help you in fixing it. This sort of error usually happens when the user needs to update the QuickBooks web connector or the third-party digital certificate expired.
Well, this error can be resolved by carrying out a couple of procedures, which we will be discussing later in this post. However, in case of any query, feel free to call us at our toll-free customer support number i.e. 1-844-405-0906, and let our team of experts deal the issue for you.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Revoked Certificate Error
There are a couple of steps that the users can carry out, in order to fix “QuickBooks-application with revoked certificate” error. Let us check out the steps below:
Check if the QuickBooks web connector is up to date
- For this, the user needs to search for web connector from the windows start menu and then choose open
- After that, look at the top of the web connector window to see the version number
- In case required, update it
Check if the third-party digital signature is valid
- The user needs to right click the application icon, and then select open file location
- After that right click the application extension like applicationname.exe, then select properties
- Now, the user needs to move to the digital signatures tab
- And then, in the signature list, the user needs to highlight the name of singer and then choose details
- The user needs to select view certificate from the general tab
- After that look at the valid from dates. In case the digital signature date expired, then ask your IT professionals to get the latest certification for the third-party application
- And then choose ok to close the window
At the end of this post, we believe that the information we have shared in above might help in fixing error “QuickBooks-application with revoked certificate”.