In the Fixed Asset Manager allows you to track assets and their depreciation efficiently through an inbuilt automatic process. If you are set up of Fixed Manager (FAM) in QuickBooks Accounting, you are now able to used fixed asset manager in QuickBooks.
Setting up Depreciation:
First, Open Fixed Asset Manager
Go to main menu >> File >> Client Information
Now, Choose correct depreciation method
Last, Click on OK to save all changes
Steps to Import Fixed Assets from Excel into the Fixed Asset Manager:
- First, Open Fixed Asset Manager
- Then, Go to File menu >> Select Import
- Now, Select the CSV file >> import process will start.
- Wait for complete the import process
- Choose journal entry >> manage fixed assets in QuickBooks