Apple’s App Store is flooded with millions of applications from travel, games, dating, healthcare, and other categories. Some of these apps are available for free, while for others you may need to pay a certain amount. The American multinational company ranks these apps based on the popularity, reviews, and various other factors.
And if you are curious to know, which among all the applications on the App Store are on the top position, then this article is for you. Here, we have provided a list of the highest-grossing iOS applications and iOS games. Check them out below:
Leading iOS apps by revenue
According to Statista, top iOS apps by revenue are:
- Tinder- It is geosocial networking and e-dating application where users can find a partner for dating, love, and romance. Tinder generates revenue of USD 27.91 million.
- ROBLOX- It’s an online game platform and game creation system that raises a revenue of USD 26.15 million.
- Monster Strike- This RPG or role-playing game generates worldwide revenue of USD 25.96 million.
- King of Glory- It’s a multiplayer online battle arena game that is highly popular among users. The game raises a revenue of USD 25.82 million worldwide.
- Pokemon Go- Pokemon Go, the worldwide recognized game, makes USD 24.6 million.
- Fortnite- Developed by Epic Games, Fortnite is a chartbuster among the iOS apps. The game generates revenue of USD 20.6 million.
- PUBG- Statista’sJune 2020 report reveals that PUBG raises USD 18.61 million worldwide.
- PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL SPIRITS A- This mobile baseball game makes a worldwide revenue of USD 17.84 million.
- Tencent Video- This app offers a wide range of content services, such as TV shows, news, movies, sports, and more, to users. The app generates USD 17.11 million worldwide.
- Three Kingdoms- It’s a real-time strategy game where you can battle friends and enemies. The app generates total revenue of USD 16.78 million.
After going through the list of highest-grossing iOS apps, you will find that most of them are gaming applications.
Leading iOS games by revenue
As per Statista’s August 2020 report, these are the top-grossing iOS games:
1. Pokemon Go- The game generates a daily revenue of USD 2.4 million.
2. ROBLOX- This amazing raises almost equal revenue as that of the Pokemon Go.
3. Candy Crush Saga- It generates approximately USD 1.8 million daily.
4. PUBG- This mobile online battle arena game generates around USD 1.4 million of revenue every day.
5. Coin Master- It makes a USD 992K million every day.
6. Homescapes- The app generates revenue of 962K
7. Clash of Clans- Clash of Clans makes approximately432K in one day.
8. Gardenscapes- The app raises 413K in a day.
9. Call of Duty- This popular gaming app generates 361K every day.
10. The Seven Deadly Sins- One-day revenue of this app is 233K.
If you are impressed with these figures and want to build your own iOS application, then contact a reliable iOS game app development company. You can also hire an iOS developer to build an app for you. Before approaching a firm or a developer, write down your specific app requirements.
Check out this article to know about the iOS games and iOS applications that are witnessing skyrocketing success on the App Store. We have provided the list of the apps and games that are in the top ranks according to the revenue they generate. Give this article a read to know other details about such apps and games.