We at factsnfigs.com believe that guest blogging is essential to make this a community blog. A platform where amateurs and experts can share their views and experiences and thereby, help the community as a whole.
How to Guest Post?
Guest Blogging at factsnfigs.com is pretty simple because it uses Blogger functionality to track guest articles. Also, posting via Blogger gives you the ability to use Blogger’ advanced editing features.
You have to follow these steps to guest post via Blogger:
Register for an account at factsnfigs.com and fill out your Bio.
Register Here : https://factsnfigs.com/register
We have added some features to the About the author page. Now, you can add your social media profiles to your “About the Author” page by filling details about it in the author profile section as shown in the image below:
Add Social Media Profiles to your “About the Author” section
Contact us with your Subject as “Guest Blogging” and send your Username along with the post excerpt
We will upgrade your account (if we like the post idea) so that you can write for the blog.
Write a post, save it and then it will be reviewed by the moderators and published.
All the image files should attached and sent to the following email : email@example.com In the post, you should mention where the images will be placed. You can use tags like [Image -1 : Image_name] in the post to identify the images which have to be placed at that particular position
Guest Posting Guidelines
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- The post should be minimum 500 words long
- The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
- The post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
- Fill in your Bio with not more than 2 links.
Why Should I Guest Post at factsnfigs.com?
factsnfigs.com is a blog that teaches readers, how to make their blogs. factsnfigs.com readers consist of influential bloggers, web designers and social media evangelists.
- Learn and Interact with a thriving blogging community
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Social Media Promotion
- Increase Subscribers
- Increase your online presence
- Building your Brand
- Get Quality Links
If you still have any queries about guest blogging. Send email at firstname.lastname@example.org