SagePay Error 4020 information received from an invalid IP address.
SagePay Error 4020
This error when comes up, user has not yet entered the correct IP address for their Web Server on the SagePay Administration Account.
Entered Invalid IP Address to the Web Server
My Sage Pay does not recognize the account sites
How to Resolve SagePay Error Code 4020 Information received from an invalid IP address:
- Progressed Computer User Solution:
- First start your system and login as administrator
- Go to Start – select all programs – click accessories > System Tools > System Restore
- “Restore my system to an earlier time” and then select next
- Sure to choose the latest system repair point
- Click on next
- Restoration part is done
- Restart the system.
- Including IPs:
- Get the correct IP address from the SagePay Account Control Panel
- Now Start the terminal window
- Please enter ping and then click on the space bar
- Join the server host-name (or domain name) so that to obtain the correct IP address
- Press Enter to finish
SAGEPay Error 5080:
Error 5080 is most common errors faced by the user where usually get an error while registering the form transaction in to SagePay.
Check Encrypted Password:
Please enter Encryption password should be correct
Users can acquire the encryption password with simple logging into the admin panel of SagePay
Ensure log in as an administrative user
For the Form Transaction Registration:
Sign in to SagePay account
Then choose the transactions tab
The invalid transactions displayed in the following section with a clarification and will ask for the additional error code.
The transactions brought into the context on the window screen, which indicates an error used encryption.