Goa Tour Packages Everyone should visit Goa once in their lifetime as it is one of the most enjoyable places in India. In this article, you will know about the popular places in Goa. So, you can have an idea about famous places on Goa tour packages.
Popular Tourist Places Of Goa That Are Must Include In Goa Tour Packages:
These are the most popular places in Goa that should be included in everyone’s Goa tour packages.
- Calangute beach is the largest beach in North Goa and maintains the connection between Candolim and Baga. This place is famous for exciting water sports like parasailing, water surfing, and jet skiing.
- Fort Aguada: This place symbolizes the 17th-century Portuguese culture of Goa full stop. It is situated at the intersection of the Mandovi river and the Arabian Sea. The Lighthouse of the fort is the best place to experience a stunning view of the sunset Goa Tour Packages.
- Dudhsagar waterfalls: This is one of the most stunning places in Goa and India. Dudhsagar waterfall is situated inside the Mollem National Park. Experience the best view of this waterfall everyone should visit during monsoon Goa Tour Packages.
- Chapora Fort is one of the most famous forts in Goa and was featured in several Bollywood movies like ‘Dil Chahta Hai. It is located in North Goa.
- Thalassa: If you want to experience a small Greece in Goa, you should visit this restaurant. Here you will get the authentic grease culture and flavor. This place is famous for its signature cocktails and the stunning view of the sunset Goa Tour Packages.
- Baga beach is one of the most popular beaches in Northern Goa. It is the perfect destination to witness the vibrating nightlife of Goa. If you want to enjoy several kinds of water sports, then this is the best place you have to visit.
- The Basilica of Bom Jesus Church: This shirt is a UNESCO World Heritage site full stop in Panaji. It is around 400 years old but remains in good condition. Louis carries that memory of St. Francis Xavier.
- Anjuna Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Northern Goa. Full-stop for family outings as well as exciting Adventures, this is the perfect place. These beaches are famous for their golden coastline, nightclubs, and full-moon parties.
- Butterfly beach: This is famously known as honeymoon beach. This is in South Goa. It is one of the most secluded and lesser-known beaches of Goa. The beauty of this beach is mostly accessible by a boat ride from the nearby beaches.
Necessary Considerations For The Tourist Who Wants To Visit Goa:
There are some necessary considerations that every tourist should follow while they’re enjoying the Goa tour packages.
- Take the number of the local police stations: While visiting Goa, everyone should carry the local police station number. If you are visiting outside of Goa, then also know the position and number of the local police station. It will help you to overcome any sudden situation.
- Choose the right place to take a bike or scooter on rent: If you plan to explore the local parts of Goa with a bike or scooter, then choose the right organization for rent. You can search on Google to have the perfect information regarding this matter. Always take the body parts and documents of the vehicle before starting riding. Do not take bikers Scooty for rent from any unknown organization.
- Always carry your ID: Always carry Your ID with you while visiting different places in Goa. It is just for security purposes. No kind of restrictions is offered to the tourists. Always carry your driving license if you want to enjoy the bike ride. Do not drink and drive on the roads of Goa. This can count as a criminal offense and always wear a helmet.
- Always take the local map: Always carry the local map if you plan to explore several unknown places in Goa. Local maps always help you to find these places more easily without wasting time.
- Enjoy the nightlife with safety: If you want to experience the nightlife of Goa, then definitely take the necessary safety. There are several famous places where music concerts organize finely. Those places are much safe than any random nightclub in Goa.
- Do water sports after knowing the risks: Goa is always famous for water sports. But you should know the first risks associated with several water sports. Some water sports need too much physical fitness and mental strength. So know the nature of the water sports and risk level first, then try to attempt those. You can enjoy easy and low-risk water sports in Goa and also it will be full of fun.
- Read More : Tours To Jaisalmer – A Destination Beyond Imagination
Hopefully from this article, you know about the best places in Goa to include in your Goa tour packages. So start your planning now and enjoy a memorable experience in Goa.