The field of hair transplantation has been beaming with exceptional technological developments over the last few decades. With the emergence of Perfect-i hair transplant technique, the quest for achieving a perfect hairline has now become easy and hassle-free.
Perfect-i is a groundbreaking hair restoration technique invented by Dr. Gaurang Krishna and Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi. This technique is different from other conventional hair transplant methods as it permits the instant implantation of the extracted hair follicles and provides patients with a head full of beautiful hair.
Benefits of Perfect-i technique
Perfect-i technique is an ultra-modern way to execute a hair transplant and offers multiple benefits to the patients. Some of the major benefits include:
- Fast procedure
- Promising results
- Minimum possibilities of hair shedding after transplantation
- Fewer death of hair grafts due to storage conditions
- No possibility of visible scarring
- Use of feather touch implant technique that provides zero follicular damage
Perfect-i Hair Transplant Procedure
Being the latest technology in the domain of hair restoration surgery, Perfect-i involves the extraction of hair follicles from the donor areas (hair-bearing areas) without damaging the surrounding follicles. In this method, the hair follicles are extracted individually from the donor area (back of the scalp, beard or any other hair-bearing area) through automated machinery and instruments to ensure minimal tissue damage.
Furthermore, with the help of the feather touch technique of graft implantation or inverse implantation, the extracted hair follicles are strategically implanted on the recipient area (bald area) within the duration of 3-5 minutes. Due to the latest technique of inverse implantation, this procedure yields 15-20% better and 25% faster results.
As per the best hair transplant surgeons, approximately 2% death of hair grafts occurs per hour during conventional hair transplant which keeps progressing if the storage time is more than 6 hours. However, the storage time is minimized in the Perfect-i technique, thereby ensuring zero follicular damage.
Here is the list of instructions that patients are required to follow before undergoing the Perfect-i procedure:
- The hair length of the donor areas should be normal, therefore, avoid cutting the hair from the donor areas.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid the consumption of Vitamin B, E or any kinds of multi-vitamins.
- Stay away from hair styling products.
Here is the list of instructions that patients are required to follow after undergoing the Perfect-i procedure:
- Place your head elevated while sleeping.
- Avoid smoking and consuming alcoholic beverages for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Do not expose the newly implanted hair follicles to sunlight for at least a month post-surgery.
- Shampoo your hair gently after the surgery.
- Avoid brushing the hair for seven days after the surgery.
- Avoid coloring the hair for at least 4 weeks after the surgery.
Natural-looking, beautiful, and luscious locks depend on the skills of the surgeon. Therefore, if you are looking for a perfect hairline, you must visit MedLinks Hair Transplants Clinic where skilled surgeons are widely known for providing the best hair loss treatment with the help of the Perfect-i technique.