Creamy Delight An Italian delight, white sauce pasta is a medley of creamy pasta and redolent flavors. This easy to make recipe can be prepared at home with simple ingredients like boiled pasta, sweet corn, milk, broccoli, and oregano so that it tastes Italian. You just need to fry the veggies, add boiled pasta, and toss it up with herbs and white sauce.
White sauce pasta is simple as well as exotic, which makes it a perfect recipe for your Sunday brunch. Make your loved ones happy with this soul-satisfying recipe by following the steps below Creamy Delight:
3/4 cup pasta
1/2 teaspoon salt
4-5 cups of water
1/2 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup chopped carrot
1/4 cup chopped green capsicum
1/4 cup chopped red capsicum
1/4 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup boiled sweet corn
Salt to taste
For White Sauce
1 1/2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon maida
1 cup milk
1/4 dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
A pinch of black pepper
Salt to taste
- Take 3-4 cups of water in a pan and boil it over medium flame. When water starts to boil, add pasta and salt.
- Boil until the pasta is cooked enough to be firm but not soft. It will take around 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to a colander so as to drain the excess water.
- Utilize the time while pasta is cooking and heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan over high flame. You can use canola oil for this as it is the perfect oil for cooking purposes.Creamy Delight
- Then add chopped carrot, green capsicum, red capsicum, broccoli, sweet corn, and salt.
- Cook until the veggies are cooked but crunchy, for around 2-3 minutes. Now, turn off the flame and put them in a plate.Creamy Delight
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon oil in the same pan. Add chopped garlic and saute them.
- Then add 1 tablespoon maida. Stir continuously for a minute.
- Pour milk little by little while mixing continuously with a whisk.
- Stir and cook the mixture until it starts to thicken. It will take around 3-4 minutes.
- Add oregano, chilli flakes, a pinch of black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Now it is time to add the sauteed veggies and pasta. Mix well until they completely combine.
- Transfer it to your serving plate. For some cheesy treat, you can garnish it with grated cheese.
- It tastes best when it is served hot accompanied by soup or garlic bread. Creamy Delight
White sauce pasta is filled with veggies and is considered to be a wholesome meal. White sauce pasta made with canola oil can be a delightful experience that will satisfy your taste buds. You can always trust Hudson Canola Oil for your sudden Italian cravings.Creamy Delight