n addition to the fact that all Singapore companies must company secretary services within 6 months of joining, company secretaries play an important role in the growth and success of a company. Your corporate secretary plays a number of roles in your company, from ensuring that your company complies with the complex legal responsibilities of the ACRA, to playing an advisory role in your firm. As such, it is very important that you make the services of your corporate secretaries reliable and trustworthy.
Humiliated Indian Casino CEO Fired After This Huge MistakeIf you live in India and want to earn some extra money easily, then this may be the most exciting article you’ll ever read.
Here are three reasons why Leftright Corporate is your best bet when it comes to corporate secretary services.
In Singapore, the corporate secretary plays a number of roles, ranging from administration to agenda preparation. These include:
- Corporate Legal Filing
- Minute maintenance (AGM)
- Preparation of AGMs and Board Meetings
- Advising on legal and compliance frameworks
As such, your corporate secretary should have extensive knowledge of the legal and compliance framework as well as the internal control and management of a company, as your secretary will be in frequent contact with directors and investors of your companies to come up with new management. Strategies and assistance in their decision making process.
What can Leftright Corporate offer for company secretary services?
Our company secretarial services will help you deal with the following:
- Corporate Legislative n Based General Meetings and Filing Annual Report
- Nominated Director
- Management of registered offices
- Preparation of Director’s Resolutions
- Taking and storing minute books
- Filing XBRL – required by the government
- Involvement of companies
- Advised on the formation of companies
- As your corporate secretary, the Leftright corporate will fill the various required roles of a company secretary, and advise the board of directors on all matters relating to the company. With our full understanding of your legal responsibilities, you can be assured that Leftright corporate will assist your company in complying with Singapore’s financial and legal requirements, and will act in a timely and accurate manner for your company’s processes and development. , Which will help protect your illegal help. – Compliance fines.
At our best value-for-money fee, you can also join to act as your Singapore Corporate Secretary to take care of all the necessary annual legal requirements and reporting, allowing you to handle these additional roles on your own. Saving trouble. This includes free consultations on finance, accounting, HR and tax issues, as well as all the other rules regarding setting up a company in Singapore, which make our package one that is definitely accountable.