With the beginning of the festive season, the preparations, decorations, and arrangements are beaming with high spirits. However, in the midst of all the hustle-bustle, maintaining a glamorous and gorgeous look can often be a challenging task.
- Facial scrubs are a great way to brighten your skin. You can make facial scrubs at home by mixing almonds with curd and a pinch of turmeric. You can also add powdered lemon and orange peels to this mixture. Apply the mixture to the face and rub gently in circular movements. Finally, wash it off with water. This scrub can add a shade of diamond glow to your personality.
- Winter season can make your hair dry and brittle. Therefore, give nourishment to your hair with oil treatments once or twice a week. Heat olive oil and apply it to your hair and scalp. Then, take your towel and dip it in hot water. Squeeze out the water from your towel and wrap it around your neck. Place it for about 5 minutes. This will make your hair smooth and shiny.
- Give yourself a treat of a relaxing facial and wipe off all the impurities, dullness, and tiredness from your face.
- Winter can take a heavy toll on your skin, leaving it dry, irritated, and prone to acne breakouts. Therefore, wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser. Don’t forget to apply moisturizer after cleansing. You can also make natural moisturizer at home by mixing one teaspoon of glycerine to 100 ml rose water.
- Exfoliate your lips to make them luscious and healthy-looking. Combine some honey and brown sugar. Then, rub it on your lips for a natural fix.
- Nourish your hair with egg white as it is a wonderful cleanser for your locks and can provide a voluminous and luscious appearance to your hair.
- Practice yoga or meditation to reduce the harmful effects of stress, depression, and hectic lifestyle on your skin. This will balance your natural body clock while calming your soul, mind and body.
Cosmetic Treatments for Skin and Hair
There are various skin lightening and hair loss treatments available at the best skin clinic in Delhi that can do wonders to your skin and hair:
- PRP Therapy: If you’re experiencing hair loss, PRP therapy can restore your beautiful and luscious locks. It is a non-surgical procedure that utilizes your own blood to stimulate hair growth in the hair thinning areas.
- Express Glow: This therapy is one of the best skin lightening treatment, designed for special occasions and can enhance the glow of your skin by treating uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
- Glam up Facial: Glam up facial is one of the most effective facials for your glamorous times. It involves a combination of crystal exfoliation, oxygen infusion, and serum infusion that results in the elimination of tan and dead skin cells.